Thursday, March 26, 2009

♥♥♥LOVE♥♥♥























Things change everyday
As a human being, we changed
Times getting more rapidly
People who are surrounding us and close to us are actually changed
Why? Why we can’t be the same person as last time?
Is this call humanizer?
I don’t know
And I’m not dare to think about it


Because people who are surrounding me... they changed
Some of them are became mature
Of course I’m happy to those guy because they’re updated themselves into a fresh man
But, still got few of them are really make me disappointed a lot
Sad of course
But what can I do?
Nothing can do to me


Sometimes, when I was free
I just close myself into my room

and switch off the light to make it dark, and...
Try to make the whole environment as quiet as I can
and turn on the music or love songs with low volume, and
Close my eyes and started to reflect back the time when I was in kinder garden until primary to high school
And I was so happy that I could have you guys to accompany me until today
If not, my childhood won’t be as colourful as right now


For me it’s quite important for everyone to have this kind of childhood- colourful
I’m so depressed actually
Cause I can’t remember my kinder garden’s friends
Fortunately, I still remember one of my best friends
He’s call Soo You Tong (sounds same but the spelling different-sorry)
More than 13 years we didn’t meet each other
I don’t know he still remember me or not
And I’m not daring to think about it also
I just hope one day we can meet up each other again


I’ve to tell you guys that when I was in primary school I was a big liar
Ha-ha... such a long story (just skip it)
High school change me a lot
And I got lots of peers
Many things happened in these 6 years
Our life is actually just like a string
Maybe this is just the started point for us to learn how to be a right man and honest person
Laugh, cry, happy, sad, argue, share, worries...
It’s hard for me to describe the feeling
It will always in my memories


I love my peers very much
But now... most of them changed a lot
Sometimes I try to use another way to think of them
But, still can’t
Some of them became so rude and... hot tempered
And I don’t know is it this is a right way to change till like this or not


When I went to KL study
I started to think a lot of things
I don’t know is it a good thing for me to do so or not
But I’ve to think of it (no choice)
Maybe we are getting older and older
Many things came to meet our mind suddenly


Just a simple question that made me feels so shy to do it
That is kiss our both parents and grandparents
For me it is quite hard to make it happen
But I’ve to try it out
If not, I’ll regret one day, maybe the rest of my life
Because currently time is not enough for me actually
Cause life is just like a candle
We don’t know when they (the person who we loved) left us
And what can I do now...
I just hope and wish I could do it well
And work hard for the rest of my life



















♥ For my family – I’ll always love you wherever you go. As your son, grandson, brother... no matter where you/I go, my heart, my soul are belong to you, love you, forever love ♥



♥ For the people who I loved – thanks for giving me the happiness, sadness, thought, worries... through out these years, if not, my life won’t be as colourful as rainbow. If I hurt you before, now it’s time for to apologize from the bottom of my heart- sorry . Love ya ♥


Just keep sending lots of love especially, light and blessings to the people who you loved
Have a great time with them
Stay protected,
One Year, One Heart, One Blood, One Love
Peace

10 comments:

  1. dun write too long next time pls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried but can't... hahaz~
    maybe next time you'll see just few words only
    hiak hiak~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya im agree ...
    now we two oso leave our family to kl study
    but wat can we do now is be hardworking to study then
    getting a good result to let our parent see...
    then say thank to them if dint hv them support we dint hv today...
    take care youself ...


    cousin scang

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey...u never tel us who is ur beloved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. huh... I didnt have la~ Still finding, hahaz~

    ReplyDelete
  6. to cousin- thanks for dropping me comment. all the best to you

    ReplyDelete
  7. you touching me brother..i like the way you are..

    ReplyDelete
  8. wei..you got delete some of the comment?

    ReplyDelete